Why choose Milo’s for co-packing?
- Experience. We have years of experience making specialty foods, and our professional staff will communicate with you every step of the way.
- Pricing. We offer competitive co-pack pricing, plus recommendations on final retail pricing if needed.
- Facility. We produce in a fully-licensed production facility.
- Lot codes & recall. All production is traced from ingredient to finished item, and all products have Best By dates printed on the jars.
- R&D. We have an in-house R&D department, including the most talented chef in the industry!
- Recipe development. No recipe? We can recreate from your existing product. No products yet? We can help you create from scratch.
- Production. We have a fully-trained production team with years of experience & Better Process training certifications.
- Labeling. We provide standard ingredient lists & nutritional panels at no charge, and can help with label design & printing via trusted third party.
- Minimums. We offer lower minimums than other co-packers (as low as 40-80 cases pack 12, depending on the item).
- Product types. We can do: High-acid hot-fill items, such as pasta sauces, BBQ, salsas, salad dressings, jams, etc.
- Sizes. Retail and foodservice sizes are available; custom sizes are possible.
Contact us today for more information.
How to choose the right co-packer
Click Here for some helpful hints to consider when looking for the right co-packer.
Let’s have some fun and create some sizzle
for you and your company!
Ready to get started?
Call or e-mail to get the ball rolling!