Dating at least to the 15th century in Italy, this easy appetizer consists simply of French bread, fresh tomatoes (such as those found in Vino de Milo’s bruschetta toppings), and cheese. Simple & quick!
1 loaf French bread
Extra-virgin olive oil
Fresh garlic clove
1 jar any variety Vino de Milo Bruschetta Topping
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425°F.
- Slice French baguette on the bias into ½ inch slices.
- Brush a little olive oil on each slice.
- Cut a clove of fresh garlic in half and rub it on the bread.
- Top with a spoonful of Vino de Milo Bruschetta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Other ideas: Top chicken breasts & bake * Toss with fresh-cooked pasta * Warm & serve as a dip for crusty bread at your next party.