fresh fruit popovers
Fresh fruit popovers are delicious and a big hit with everyone!
1 ready-made pie crust (or make your own)
2oz cream cheese
1 8oz jar Vino de Milo Fruit Preserves (your choice)
- Unroll crust and roll out slightly.
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and dot 1/2 of the crust. Top with entire jar of preserves.
- Fold crust over and crimp edges with a fork.
- Mix egg with a bit of water, and brush crush, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until golden. We recommend placing on parchment paper on a baking sheet so it won’t stick.
- Serve warm & enjoy!