other great recipe uses
Pasta Sauce Recipes
- Heat & serve atop baked white fish or salmon and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Stuff flattened chicken breasts with prepared rice, top with sauce and bake.
- Use as a pizza sauce.
- Pair with meatballs and top with fresh grilled shrimp or add to Italian sausage.
- Sauté fresh shrimp and serve atop sauce & fettuccine.
- Ladle warm sauce atop chicken parmesan.
- Toss with linguini and serve with seared salmon.
- Simmer with fresh mussels until done.
- Broil a large portobello mushroom cap 5 minutes, then top with sauce and Parmesan cheese, and broil til cheese is melted
- Toss sauce with linguini & top with seared salmon
- Simmer with meats or veggies and serve over couscous.
- Braise beef or lamb in sauce; serve with couscous or pasta.
- Saute chicken chunks, then add sauce; simmer 15 minutes, add olives, and serve with couscous or rice.
- Add diced potatoes, carrots and peas to sauce; simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Warm & serve as a dipping sauce for fresh Italian bread.
- Add browned sausage and serve over pasta.
Salad Dressing Recipes
- Toss with baby greens and freshly toasted walnuts
- Use as a marinade for lamb or beef
- Grill quartered lettuce and drizzle with sauce
- Use as marinade & basting sauce for chicken, beef or pork
- Make a salad of fresh mozzarella, sliced avocados, cherry tomatoes, and dressing
- Mix with fresh herbs & mayonnaise for a smooth garlicky spread
- Make a salad of endive, tart apples, mild cheese, and dressing
- Warm & serve as a dipping sauce with crusty Italian bread
- Drizzle on cooked chicken breasts and top with fresh herbs