4 – 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
½ cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning (salt & pepper to taste)
½ cup flour
1 Tbsp olive oil
16 oz. linguine (cooked)
¼ cup Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Mix breadcrumbs with Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and dip into flour.
- Dip chicken from flour into eggs, then breadcrumb mixture and press firmly.
- Sauté in olive oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve chicken over pasta, topped with warmed Vino de Milo Pasta Sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese as a garnish.