roasted garlic pizza
Serves: 6 – 8
½ tsp olive oil
⅛ tsp salt & pepper
¼ cup sliced fresh basil
2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
2 (10 inch) ready-to-bake pizza crusts
1 – 25 oz. jar Vino de Milo Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Combine olive oil, salt & pepper, oregano and basil and set aside.
- Brush crusts with half of oil mixture.
- Grill crusts for 3 minutes, turn and brush with other half of oil mixture.
- Top crust with sauce, Mozzarella cheese and herb mixture.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is lightly browned.